I need some help.  This seems like it should be so simple, and maybe it is,
but I can't get it.  Everything I try gives errors, either on the view I
push from or the view I push to.

Everything I google seems to only mention you can pass in the context
parameter or give an example like the one below.showing just the defaults.
I can't seem to find a good example anywhere and everything I try errors
out.

pushView(viewClass:Class,     data:Object = null,     context:Object = null,
transition:spark.transitions:ViewTransitionBase = null)

Could someone please show me how to set the context variable and then how to
retrieve it on the next view?  I'm too old to be pulling my hair out.I have
too few hairs left.

Or maybe there's an easier way (though it seems like the context object is
designed for just such a use case).  I am trying to run a function on a view
only if it came from a certain view.other wise not.

Something like:

If(context.from == "feed")

{

                Blah blah;