I have a fresh install of the Apache Flex SDK, including AIR (3.4 ?), from the installer app.

How do I update this to the latest AIR (3.7) release ? There are two downloads offered on http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/air-sdk-download.html for instance, and I'm not clear which one I should be using... It'd help it Adobe wrote the words 'Apache' on their somewhere... And do they just need unpacking over the top or is there a script to run in addition ? I'm a bit wary of trusting Google on this one after missing a step before...

I am only interested in building a mobile app with the latest AIR SDK, not developing on the SDK itself.
--
extravision Signature
*Tom Chiverton* | Lead Developer | Extravision

.
Registered in the UK at : 107 Timber Wharf, 33 Worsley Street, Manchester, M15 4LD. Registration number: 05017214 VAT: GB 824 5386 19

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately and destroy this e-mail and any attachments. In addition, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. Accordingly, this e-mail and any attachments are opened at your own risk.