From: maven apache <apachemav...@gmail.com>
To: users@flex.apache.org
Sent: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 9:14 PM
Subject: question about the flex installer

Hi:

I am new in flex, and I download the Apache Flex® SDK Installer 2.6 .

However I am not exactly sure what does the `Select flash player version`
mean:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xmf8j5hyl8yeue/flex.png

Does it mean that if I choose version 11.8, then all the application I
created will be run and only run  on 11.8? People who have flash player
lower than 11.8 will not access my application?

If  this is true, I think choose the latest version is not a good idea.

So I wonder which version is better?