Any programming language should be able to convert JSON to XML [and vice versa]. There are a few libraries for ColdFusion/CFML out there; but I've never researched other languages. I always prefer to use the data in its native format if possible. The Flash Player has some great JSON classes. Are you sure you need to convert it to XML?