the problem.

http://grinderholf.com/bad.jpg
http://grinderholf.com/good.jpg

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:33 PM, Maurice Amsellem
<maurice.amsel...@systar.com> wrote:

You can force the Callout position using horizontalPosition and
verticalPosition.

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Matthew Weir [mailto:mattcomm...@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 24 octobre 2013 22:20
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : CalloutButton Arrow Location

Hey all,

I put a list into a callout button and the problem I'm having is the arrow
location when the list is long.

When
the list is short, the arrow points to the button as it should.  When it's
long, the arrow points to the left of the middle of the callout content which
could be pretty much anywhere.

On this post
(http://blogs.adobe.com/jasonsj/) the callout arrows seem to change location
relevant to the content and the button. (see Callout Content Background Styles
section).

I'm not sure if I can attach images to this email, but I'll try.

I appreciate any insight you might give.

Using 4.10.0