From: Darren Woods [mailto:darren.wo...@altfusion.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:40 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: RE: sqlite, wits end

Hi Mark,

There are a number of tools but I have found the Firefox extension SQLLite
Manager to be very useful.

You probably already have these but be sure to have attached error event
listeners:

                                        conn = new SQLConnection();

conn.addEventListener(SQLErrorEvent.ERROR, errorHandler);
                                        conn.addEventListener(SQLEvent.OPEN,
openHandler);

                                        stmt = new SQLStatement();
                                        stmt.sqlConnection = conn;

stmt.addEventListener(SQLEvent.RESULT, stmt_resultHandler);

stmt.addEventListener(SQLErrorEvent.ERROR, errorHandler);

When utilising the mapped applicationStorageDirectory, the database will
typically be created on a PC within the users/appData/Roaming directory
(Windows) and the folder may have .debug appended.

-> for more information you can take a look at the nativePath property

File.applicationStorageDirectory.resolvePath("test.db").nativePath;

Hope this helps get you started.

Cheers
Darren