Darrell.

I tried differents settings in the Flex Compiler panel of the main application property window :

SDK 4.6, 4.10, 4.11 -> warnings show up in the console
SDK 4.5.1 -> warnings are replaced by "null"

Do you have an idea of the way I can get rid of these warnings without unchecking "enable warnings" in the compiler options panel ?

Thank you.

Vincent.