Hello

I am about to set sail on a new project and I thought I should try and
improve my naming conventions throughout the code. Bad habits are easily
carried through from one language/project to the next.

I'm particularly trying to nail down an acceptable (I realise that one
person's 'acceptable' makes another person mad) convention for local
variable names and instance variable names when employing Get and Set
methods.

Currently I might name a local variable as 'm_variableName' and the instance
variable as 'variableName'. Some people precede the instance variable name
with simply an underscore for the local variable. It appears safe to assume
a lowercase first letter and then capital letters for subsequent 'words' in
the variable name.

Here's an example of mine:

Any thoughts very welcome.

Chris