Thank you, Chris,

It seems everything works except one moment.
Can you please tell me one more thing. How do I properly add theme?

Now I have the error:

Error: The style 'showPromptWhenFocused' is only supported by type
'spark.components.TextInput' with the theme(s) 'mobile'.

I tried adding the dependency like this

    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.adobe.flex.framework.themes</groupId>
      <artifactId>mobile</artifactId>
      <version>${flex.version}</version>
      <type>swc</type>
    </dependency>

And then I added this

<themes>
<theme>${settings.localRepository}/com/adobe/flex/framework/themes/mobile/${flex.version}/mobile-${flex.version}.swc</theme>
</themes>

Is it right?