swz files are not available afaik.  They are/were signed by adobe.  I believe
(please correct me if i am wrong) that apache releases use swf's only.

and yes, that is the correct location for your flex-tasks.jar.  If you are
using flash builder, then you can simply add it to your libs in your eclipse
ant preferences under Window->prefs->Ant->Classpath(tab)->Ant Home Entries(tree
entry)