From: Kessler CTR Mark J [mailto:mark.kessler....@usmc.mil]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 7:27 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: RE: Version 4.12 of Apache Flex

Well you can add some redundant code to removeAllListeners if you would like,
but we can't modify the flash player code.  The dispatching ultimately gets
handled by the player.  I made an example[1] a while back on duplicating the
tracking of the event listeners and ultimately it can remove them all.  The
last updated code for it should be [2] for now.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mkessler/examples/FLEX-33608/app.swf
[2]
https://github.com/KesslerConsulting/example/commit/30ee4b96911d301ea09516324241c4bc9d734f16