From: Scott Matheson [mailto:smathe...@intralinks.com]
Sent: 23 December 2013 12:34 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: FB 4.6 Error

Hi
    Just out the the blue FB4.6 stopped working, and can not connect with
browser for one app only, other smaller apps work fine, FB stop at 57%

Error

The Flash Builder debugger failed to connect to the running application.

I am working on a Mac

I update Java, FireFox and Flash Debugger with out any luck

Scottt

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this
email and any attachments. Thank you.