Von: wim.deblauwe <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014 09:23
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Running unit tests with flashplayer under wine

Good news guys! Got it working like this:

I edited the maven.cfg file from this:

/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Flux/workspace/client-domain/target/test-classes

to this:

/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Flux/workspace/client-domain/target/test-classes
Z:/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Flux/workspace/client-domain/target/test-classes

Notice how I just had to add 'Z:' in front, the slashes are ok like they
are.

Christopher, for the flexmojos plugin, it would be great if there would be a
configuration parameter that allows me to add this drive letter
automatically. Maybe you can add 2 properties:

<useWindowsStyleTrustPaths>true</useWindowsStyleThrustPaths>
<windowsStyleThrustPathDriveLetter>Z</windowsStyleThrustPathDriveLetter>

When these are set, flexmojos could automatically add the 'Z:' in front. The
documentation would also need to explain how to put in the symbolic link and
have the 'flashplayer' executable on the PATH.

regards,

Wim