Guess I could definitely jump in to help with the Maven + Flexmojos part :-)
Think this has never actually been covered by any printed book.

Chris
Von: John Gardiner <jwegardi...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014 15:13
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: O'Reilly Apache Flex book help

An Apache Flex book will be a great statement of intent for the future of
the technology. I hope this can be realised.

My own experience is that Apache Flex is being re-adopted in a number of
significant domains, especially when used in conjunction with Adobe Air.
However, as I am sure others here have experienced, the quantity of stale
information on the web (broken links to blogs, wikis, examples, libraries,
etc.) is incredibly frustrating and can be a massive time thief.

Therefore, assuming an Apache Flex Cookbook in future, my personal
suggestion would be to use the initial book to rationalise this and other
information on the wiki. Walkthrough examples of how to Mavenise an SDK and
configure builds using the latest versions of Flexmojos and Flexunit (the
other projects donated to Apache) would also be really powerful.

I offer my services towards this project in any capacity and will certainly
pre-order if this is helpful to the cause.

Keep up the great work everyone.