Hi
    I am building an educational app, when we are playing sound clips
(instructions) to the student, we would like a simple technique to disable all
actions until the sound has completed playing, I could achieve this the hard
way, of adding state to all actions, however I was wondering if there is a
method to disable the stage until the instruction has completed

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and
any attachments. Thank you.