I'm using flexmojos 6.0.1. I created my project using archetype
version 4.2-beta
because it's the last version in central repo (
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.sonatype.flexmojos/flexmojos-archetypes-application
).

I think there's should be something wrong in my pom.xml or I'm not using
the right version of maven or something.

Can anyone post an example of pom.xml that works with IntelliJ 13?