From: SAngeri [mailto:srikanthang...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 3:17 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Error #2038: File I/O Error. URL:https://10.11.32.11/cgi-bin/upload.pl

Hi,

I have a flex application(Flex 3.6) doing file upload, which is working
perfectly for chrome and IE browsers but for firefox browser the app
repeatedly gets #2038 error.

I am using linux operting system and apache server. Recently converted http
to https (before conversion of https it worked perfectly on all browsers) .
FYI - In the browser URL i am seeing certificate error .

What could be going wrong please help me.

thanks for your help in advance !