It looks like every var declared inside a function is obscured/renamed. But
all class vars(regardless of protected, public, private) are not obscured.
They keep their original naming. Which would make sense if your compiling a
swc, but not if your compiling a final application (I would think). Maybe
it was created this way for RSLs?

-Sean Thayne