You may have to set the required=false.

"The element offers a required attribute that lets you specify whether your
application requires and cannot function without the declared feature, or
whether it prefers to have the feature but can function without it."

   - When you declare "android:required="true" for a feature, you are
   specifying that the application *cannot function, or is not designed to
   function*, when the specified feature is not present on the device.
   - When you declare "android:required="false" for a feature, it means
   that the application *prefers to use the feature* if present on the
   device, but that it *is designed to function without the specified
   feature*, if necessary.