I would say even for Flex 1.5( Flash player 7 ), it's not possible to
migrate to HTML/JS, simplely because the difference between the fundamental
platform.

Again for me what makes FlexJS different from other JS solution is that
FlexJS can migrate to Flex( Flash Player ), so that when HTML/JS not
enough, there's a back plan can guarantee code keep growing.