On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Saul DIaz <cripito...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well http://www.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/adobe-abandons-linux/10418
>
> They already abandoned linux so is not really fully cross platform anymore
> and there is barely any mention of linux in the roadmap :D

Misleading title for the article.

FTA, Adobe has worked with Google to support Pepper Plugin API which brings
Flash Player to Linux [1]

As for AIR, Apache Flex 4.12 still supports AIR 2.6.  So, there is nothing
preventing anyone from building AIR apps for Linux today.

Thanks,
Om

[1]
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/chromium#Adobe_Flash_Player_.28Pepper_plugin_API.29