Yes a very specific reason, the scrolling starts lagging once you have 500
columns with 100 rows in a spark datagrid with column width 30px and column
height 30px.

Lots of item renderers... I'm not saying its not performant, because it is
and it renders pretty fast... but the scrolling is not not smooth at all...
it lags... especially on a laptop.

In my use case... I need super fast scrolling because my whole application
is based on a Calendar.

Kind Regards,

 Ronny Shibley, Eng

Software Architect | Codefish | www.codefish.com