On May 17, 2014 4:05 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> I Think I might whip up an official documentation on how to Mavenize
Apache Flex SDKs and how to setup maven builds using Flexmojos 7.0.0
> Would it be OK for me to add that to the Apache Flex Wiki?

Oh yes please!  That is one documentation which is really required.

Thanks,
Om

> Chris

execute goal net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.0.0:compile-swc
(default-compile-swc) on project bs2020FoundationFlex: Execution
default-compile-swc of goal
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.0.0:compile-swc failed: Flex
compiler and flex framework versions doesn't match. Compiler:
'4.12.0.20140303' - Framework: '3.5.0.12683'.[ERROR] You can use
'iKnowWhatImDoingPleaseBreakMyBuildIwontBlameFlexmojosForStopWorking' to
disable this check.  Please refer to Flexmojos maven doc.[ERROR] If you
prefer fixing it instead of ignoring, take a look at:
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/FLEXMOJOS/How+to+set+Flex+SDK+version[ERROR]->
[Help 1]org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed
to execute goal net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.0.0:compile-swc
(default-compile-swc) on project bs2020FoundationFlex: Execution
default-compile-swc of goal
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.0.0:compile-swc failed: Flex
compiler and flex framework versions doesn't match. Compiler:
'4.12.0.20140303' - Framework: '3.5.0.12683'. You can use
'iKnowWhatImDoingPleaseBreakMyBuildIwontBlameFlexmojosForStopWorking' to
disable this check.  Please refer to Flexmojos maven doc.

> But i add the dependecy
> <plugin>
 <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
 <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>${flexmojos.version}</version>
  <extensions>true</extensions>
>                                         <dependencies>
                       <dependency>
           <groupId>org.apache.flex</groupId>
                       <artifactId>compiler</artifactId>
                                    <version>${flex.version}</version>
                                                 <type>pom</type>
                                     </dependency>

<dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
                     <artifactId>flex-framework</artifactId>
                                  <version>${flex.version}</version>
                                               <type>pom</type>
                                   </dependency>
> </plugin>.....
> Even in the project
>
>         <dependencies>          <dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
 <artifactId>flex-framework</artifactId>

> So, maybe you can point why he is looking for version 3.5 the default
version.

> Thanks in advance for the help
> Miguel
>
> > From: miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com
> > To: users@flex.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: AW: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven
> > compilation
> > Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:12:07 +0100
> >
> > 6.0.1 and is points for the 4.6.0 that i can not find ? there is a away
to get that artifact that i can pass it to the Nexus team?
> > I can also update to the version 7 but in the nexus i could not find
> > it
> >
> > > From: christofer.d...@c-ware.de
> > > To: users@flex.apache.org
> > > Subject: AW: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven
> > > compilation
> > > Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 13:08:53 +0000
> > >
> > > Hi Miguel,
> > >
> > > yes I have an Artifactory in which I have all the artifacts. But No,
> > > I can't give you access to that. Aotherwise Adobe would probably
> > > start writing mad letters to me ;-)
> > >
> > > What version of Flexmojos are you using? 6.x or 7.x?
> > >
> > > Chris

dependencies and the correct versions?
> > > Because in the pom file i have the dependency of  the flex compiler
version 4.6.0 but i only can find the dependency for the version 4.6.b.And
is a headache because i don't "control" the Nexus environment, but, a can
tell the Nexus team to open a Nexus proxy for this dependency and that will
solve my issue and also future dependencies problems where i can update
always the flexmojos without looking if the dependencies are correct or not.

> > > Thank you,
> > > Miguel

stuff back in the days where I didn't have write Access to the Flexmojos
Wiki:

in this moment i was already reading and trying to update this historical
version to a update one :) Thanks for the links i will give it a try.

capable of compiling with Apache Flex versions. If you want to use Apache
Flex releases you have to upgrade to Flexmojos 7.0.0 and currently you have
to create the Mavenized version of the Flex SDK by using our cool Mavenizer
tool:

net.oss.flexmojos. I think having a look at this document is a good
starting point:

Flex SDK now has the group Id org.apache.flex instead of com.adobe.flex.

problem but when i compile with maven the context menu is always the
default one?

 <flex.version>4.10.0.20130801</flex.version>
 <flexmojos.version>3.6.1</flexmojos.version>
 <flash.version>10.0.45</flash.version>
 <playerglobal.version>11.8</playerglobal.version>
<flexlib.classifier>flex3</flexlib.classifier>
 <target.dir>target</target.dir> </properties>
solution? to update to the most recent.