Hello,
I lately migrated from flex 4.1 to flex 4.12.1 and I have a problem with
charts performance. I have a NavigatorContent element with 10 charts inside
it. With flex 4.1 it takes 3s to create and show the view. With 4.12.1 it
takes 8s.
I am sure that the charts are the problem. When I delete the charts from the
NavigatorContent, it takes 0.5s to load the view (although there are other
elements in the NavigatorContent, e.g. datagrids).

Any suggestions how I can improve the performance?

Has anyone had this problem before?

Regards