Does the issue also happen on iOS, or only Android ?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Philip Medlam [mailto:philip.med...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 25 mai 2014 09:57
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Problem with videoPLayer on Android when changing States

Thanks for the thought.
I have tried this and also maunually starting and stopping the video via the
videoPlayer controls, but the same frozen video problem persists.

The player is still running, as the sound can be heard and the scrubber is
moving.

Somtimes (but not always), when I move the video forward/back via the scrubber
bar, the video works again, but this is inconsistant.

Thanks again,

Phil.