Well, later, they says:

- As it said in the mail from
Google(http://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20140605.txt), we should upgrade the
openssl to version 1.0.1h

answers:
- We are aware of openSSL 1.0.1h version and the updated AIR SDK will be
available soon.
- For mobile applications the AIR SDK 14.0.0.110 is enough and you don't need
to update the openSSL on pc.
- The openSSL is bundled in the application so the captive application is also
good to go.
- openSSL(1.0.1g) updates are in the Runtime currently. ADB is different and
has no role here to cause any vulnerability.

If we look at the google play email they refer us to this url
https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20140605.txt
It says:

The attack can only be performed between a vulnerable client *and*
server. OpenSSL clients are vulnerable in all versions of OpenSSL. Servers
are only known to be vulnerable in OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2-beta1. Users
of OpenSSL servers earlier than 1.0.1 are advised to upgrade as a precaution.

OpenSSL 1.0.1 SSL/TLS users (client and/or server) should upgrade to 1.0.1h.

Frédéric THOMAS