Yes, I did. This example is tested using SDK 4.6.0 and here is how to
reproduce it always:
1. type in something
2. move mouse pointer over cursor in TextInput (sometimes also if you move
mouse pointer left of text cursor, over typed text)
3. hide TextInput (tab to 'hide' or press Enter)
4. move away mouse pointer and it will stay the same (now wrong) one
5. click reset, and go to 1

To restore mouse pointer icon you need to hover TextInput.
As I see it, setStyle in focusOut is the problem.

Test code:
<s:HGroup>
        <s:TextInput id="ti"

focusOut="ti.setStyle('contentBackgroundColor','#dadada');"
                        keyDown="ti.visible=event.keyCode!=13"/>
        <s:Button label="hide" click="ti.visible=false"/>
        <s:Button label="reset" click="ti.visible=true"/>
</s:HGroup>