Nope ... the other way around.
last() is able to emit "lastChangedEvent" events ... it doesn't consume them.

Chris

Von: Kessler CTR Mark J <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014 11:58
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Bindable functions

//This responds to an event to show binding changes.
[Bindable("lastChangedEvent")]
public function get last():Boolean
{
    return this.viewIndex === (this.numElements - 1);
}

//This could dispatch the event to trigger the binding changes after a new
element has been added.
dispatchEvent(new Event("lastChangedEvent "));

-Mark