BTW There is an open source FXG tool online here,
http://fxgeditor.7jigen.net/. I was hoping to incorporate this into Radii8
to allow it to create skins. Basically, when you double click on a
component in Radii8 the jigen editor would open (in the app) and you could
modify the skin. When you were done editing, the editor would close and a
new skin would be available to choose from. The jigen editor also creates
the SVG and FXG so both an SVG and FXG skin would be created. Since Radii8
generates both HTML and MXML from whatever design you give it generating
both the SVG and FXG you would have custom skins for both targets.