I've been using mustella to test my own components. I modified mustella so
the tests do not have to be created in the tests directory.

I fixed the problem that caused me to revert the changes some time ago.
I've been waiting for a clean run of mustella before  I commit the changes
again. I haven't seen a clean mustella run in a very long time.

-Darrell