Hi there,
I'm using a columnchart with a lineseries in it for an ipad app. I have
enabled tooltip for it. But unfortunately its too difficult to get the
tooltip on the device when we move the finger over it.

Hence I planned to add a custom circleitemrenderer with width and height of
20 to get the custom tooltip by adding a click\touchtap event on it.

But unfortunately, it is not triggering the click\touchtap event at all.

My code:

myLineSeries.setStyle('itemRenderer', new ClassFactory(DataPointRenderer));

public class DataPointRenderer extends CircleItemRenderer
    {
        public function DataPointRenderer()
        {
            super();
            width = 20;
            height = 20;
            addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, onClick);
            addEventListener(TouchEvent.TOUCH_TAP, onClick);

            addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER, onOver);
        }

        private var model:ApplicationModelLocator =
ApplicationModelLocator.getInstance();
        private function onOver(event:MouseEvent):void
        {
            model.showAlert('over');  /// This function is not at all
called even after clicking(both on simulator as well as on device)
        }

        private function onClick(event:MouseEvent):void
        {
            model.showAlert('clicked');    /// This function is not at all
called even after mouse hover (on desktop simulator)
        }

        override protected function
updateDisplayList(unscaledWidth:Number,unscaledHeight:Number):void
        {
            super.updateDisplayList(unscaledWidth, unscaledHeight);
            var currentFill:uint;
            var g:Graphics = graphics;
            g.clear();
            if (data is ChartItem && data.hasOwnProperty('fill'))
            {
                currentFill = data.fill.color;
                g.beginFill(currentFill);
                g.drawCircle(5,5,20);