I always do... It's basically consistent; It seems that if the RSL project
uses a class that's in the 'experimental' SWC, then MenuBar totally breaks
in the main swf (and it doesn't seem to matter if that class is even used
anywhere).

Is there some special treatment by the flash runtime of classes declared to
be itemrenderers or skins?