Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: straw poll - which platform do you publish to?

Thank you everyone,

A rough check of the results shows that web dev is the most common
activity, closely followed by mobile. most common combos are web+mobile
and web+mobile+desktop. desktop is definitely the least popular but
still getting enough use not to be considered a niche activity.

:)

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter