@4xy

I had a similar problem once and it was because I hadn't compiled in the
Embedded Font Registry. To do this you can create a property in your main.MXML
file:

import mx.core.EmbeddedFontRegistry;
private var embeddedFontRegistry:EmbeddedFontRegistry;

Even if that doesn't fix your specific problem, my experience has been that you
do need to include the Embedded Font Registry when working with embedded fonts.

Hope that helps