Yesterday, I gave a talk on FlexJS at the HTML5 Dev Conf at San Francisco
[1].  HTML5Devconf, in their own words, is the largest gathering of
technical software developers, designers and decision makers in the world
focused on Internet software technologies such as JavaScript, HTML5, CSS,
node.js and other cross platform web, mobile and server technologies.

In my talk, I gave an overview of FlexJS including the motivations, goals
and the architectural design decisions behind it.  I also showed three
demos (Stock Quote, Google Maps and Charts) along with their respective
code walkthroughs.  The demos highlighted various features of FlexJS
including Data Binding, States, WebServices, UI Components, Third party
library integration, the Graphics APIs, the concept of Strands and Beads,
rendering fidelity between the Flash and HTML/JS versions, etc.  The Charts
demo worked quite well on my iPad as well!

Overall, I thought the talk was well received.  I believe that introducing
FlexJS to this group of developers will have a significant impact on its
adoption.  I have shared the slides from my presentation here [2][3]
Please share and retweet.  Also, feel free to use this presentation in your
own talks in the future.

Post your comments/thoughts here on this list.  If you know of any other
similar conferences, please post details.

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://html5devconf.com/index.html
[2] http://www.slideshare.net/bigosmallm/flexjs-an-introduction