Sorry, but I still have issues I can't figure out by myself...

I have two types of warnings.

1. The first one is most annoying cause It makes me designates transitive
dependenies explicitly. It looks like .

/[WARNING] The POM for com.uic:game-api:swc:2.0-SNAPSHOT is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging
for more details
[WARNING] The POM for com.uic:flex-controls:swc:2.0-SNAPSHOT is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging
for more details
[WARNING] The POM for com.uic:watchdog-swc:swc:1.0-SNAPSHOT is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging
for more details
[WARNING] The POM for com.uic:flex-game-loader:swc:2.0-SNAPSHOT is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging
for more details
[WARNING] The POM for com.uic:menu-bar-swc:swc:2.0-SNAPSHOT is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging
for more details
[WARNING] The POM for com.uic:flex-common:swc:2.0-SNAPSHOT is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging
for more details/

When I compile all of those I do 'mvn clean install'. I see maven actually
installs built stuff (swc, pom) to my local repository. Why the pom is
invalid?

If necessary I can post one of the poms I use.

2. The second seems affects nothing, but anyway It looks like something
strange, so I would like to realize why it happens. When I compile my
projects I see those lines in build output

/[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.flex:compiler:pom:4.12.1.20140427 is
missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.flex.compiler:mxmlc:jar:4.12.1.20140427 is
missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.flex.compiler:digest:jar:4.12.1.20140427 is
missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.flex.compiler:optimizer:jar:4.12.1.20140427
is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.flex.compiler:asdoc:jar:4.12.1.20140427 is
missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for
org.apache.flex.compiler:swcdepends:jar:4.12.1.20140427 is missing, no
dependency information available/

I have no idea why they appear. I have no mentions of 4.12 sdk in my
projects. I mavenized and deployed to the repo sdk 4.13 and I use it
explicitly.

Thanx in advance.