No, thanks for asking.  It's modeling software.  The model is build by
creating diagrams of nodes (leaves) and modules (sub diagrams / branches).
It's hierarchical just like a file explorer.  Also, we have a Flex browser
version of the model application, and we are trying to get it running on an
ipad using as much common code as possible.  We use the tree control for
navigating the model and it works great.

Here's a screenshot http://analyticacloud.com/test/BondModelScreenshot.png