From: DavidM [mailto:dmos...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 11:33 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Databinding with SparkGrid and locked headers/columns seems broken

@Prashast: yes I used [Bindable], and, as I pointed out, the same code works
fine with MX Datagrid. :)
BTW, both the ArrayCollection and the array items use [Bindable]

@Mark: yes I used ArrayCollection (Array would not have worked with either
Spark or MX, and it does work with MX DataGrid) :)

@Alex: Spark DG is very clearly broken when it comes to updating rows and
columns which are locked, so a simple test should be easy to replicate.

Question 1: Where is the best place to post bugs?

I'd like to get BindingManager to work before I post the bugs though, just
so that I can be absolutely sure that the problem isn't due to some
swallowed nullpointer exception. I tried
BindingManager.debugBinding('grid1.dataprovider') but that didn't help.

Question 2: How would you suggest I use BindingManager? Documentation seems
very scarce.

David