I forgot to mention.
The reason why this appears is because we have 7 hidden columns
(visible="false"), which the user can enable by clicking on a button.
It seems Spark Datagrid can't figure out the width when there are hidden
columns. Even if I make all columns visible, and I hide one of the columns
(visible="false) then the same problem occurs.