Dear Apache Flex Team,

I am a developer and I have been using Flex since version 3.0 till now Flash
Builder 4.5 I would now like to explore the FlexJS part of it. I have
downloaded the .zip installer files for FlexJS and already installed Apache
Flex SDK 4.14.
And now I want to know how I can proceed with further installation to make
things work as I am eager to run my project without the need to have Flash
Player.

Grateful if the team can help me and guide me through this bit of task :)

Best Regards,
Ashvin Chaundee