> I think flash player is trying to be consistent by disallowing such headers.

Yep, majority of the time flash player will strip any custom headers you set.
However, in the case of a POST request with data in the body, you can supply
your own custom headers.

I did notice in your screen capture that the body of the request was empty. In
that case, indeed the headers will then be stripped out by the flash player.
Have you tried to also set the contentType to be
application/x-www-form-encoded-values? That will ultimately affect how the
message body gets built out.

You can trace down into the SDK to see where that happens.  Can't remember
right off hand right now.  I'll check later on when I get into the office for
that and the right contentType string value.  I think I got it right though.

Chris

Sent from Windows Mail