Piotr, did you see my reply?  Have you tried proving that the callbacks
are set up in time?

BTW, a gentle reminder: using “*” in allowDomain/allowInsecureDomain for
ExternalInterface callbacks puts the onus on you to ensure that there is
no way anyone can misuse your SWF to steal information.  allowDomain is a
whitelist, “*” essentially puts every person on the planet on the
whitelist.

-Alex