Have you read [1]?

The key pieces are:

1) Create a new Flex web project called ChartExample that uses the FlexJS
SDK.
1a) Ignore errors after the project is generated.
2) Copy all of the files from the examples folder, replacing
ChartExample.mxml

In theory, that should create a runnable SWF.

Then, to build the JS version, use the launch configs as described in [1].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Fl
ash+Builder