I have tried to work with methods of JSON class in Flex 4.6 (passing array
of DTOs to them),
but that did not work, could not even see the result in FB debugger (using
FB4.5.1 - maybe that is not supposed to wotk, must use FB4.7?).
I have seen some postings on the net and Adobe Flex 4.6 docs,
but did not find about processing such array.

Please advise.

--
Thank you,
Oleg.