Another possibility I meet still inline with what @Alex said, is that I had to
monkey patch the PopupManagerImpl for an application I migrated from Flex 3 and
had to revamp MarshalPopUpData / PopUpManagerMarshalMixin (that wasn't
necessary in Flex 3 though) and therefore had to add MarshallingSupport in FM
has I shown before.

But doesn't seem the case here and the clue is trying to find what drags those
classes, I'm thinking much more as @Alex mentioned, about a third-party lib
that make use of it.

@Chris AFAIK, There is nothing specific to do in FM except including this
support at user configuration level.

By curiosity, is there anything special that could cause that in:
com.ilias.solutions.flexappeal.status::StatusManager/showStatus()[/etc/ilias/releasemgt/work/Framework/branch-SDK4.6/ilias/i3g/flex/framework/FlexAppealFramework/FlexAppealFrameworkSharedLib/src/main/flex/com/ilias/solutions/flexappeal/status/StatusManager.as:359]
Frédéric THOMAS