Hi Scott:

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a truck full of hard disk drives" :)

Do you really really REALLY need to upload 10Gb of data using a protocol
that was NOT designed to do so? Can't you slice it in chunks / compress /
use FTP / whatever?

P.S. And are you sure it's not a 4Gb filesize limitation server side? Does
it work with 3.9Gb and 4.1Gb?