From: vijendra sainy [mailto:viju18...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 8:27 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Build AIR APP with AIR integrated inside

Hi All,

Can anyone help me in creating a AIR build which default contain AIR inside
it. I mean AIR app do not run where AIR is not installed. So I wanted to
create a build which contain AIR and if that is not installed in a machine
the build first install AIR then app.

I do not want user to download AIR from Internet. I want to provide in the
installer itself.

--
Regards,
*Vijendra Sainy*