OK So here what I did to create a windows installer. I have download
InnoSetup. Created a .bat file which first run AIR installer then my App.
Now with the help of InnoSetup I create a package( whose output is .exe
file) this setup create a package with AIRINSTALLER.exe and myAIRapp.air
and run.bat file. Now this installer copy both files in some directory in
machine and run batch.
That all works perfect for windows.

Now I want some similar tool for MAC machine which will output .dmg
installer :). Can any one help me here with this :)

--
Regards,
*Vijendra Sainy*

*http://www.riamagic.blogspot.com/* <http://www.managementvj.blogspot.com/>