On 8/24/15, 5:36 AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoubl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Btw, I can't see frameworks\themes\Mobile\mobile.swc, it seems it is not
>included, you will have to wait for others answers I guess to know why :-)

Hmm.  FlexJS has a mobile.swc.  It should be in frameworks/libs.  The
regular Flex SDK has a mobile.swc in frameworks/themes/Mobile, so IJ seems
to be looking there.

I haven’t tried building a FlexJS Mobile app in IJ or FB, just from the
command line, so I don’t know if there is additional settings required.
It might be possible to build a non-mobile AIR app in IJ or FB.  There
aren’t special themes or components for FlexJS like there is for regular
Flex.

-Alex