Hi guys,

I know all recent efforts are going to flexjs and I really appreciate it and
looking forward to put my hands on it. But in the meanwhile, I still
currently make heavy use of flex and spark components for web and desktop
apps and I believe in the near future will continue... Feeling the need for
more attractive UI and loving the concept behind material design, I've
created some custom components / skins with spark based components. I'm
writing this post to share them with all of you, and I hope to get help and
pull requests from the community.

I know its not hardware accelerated, but runs really smooth and as expected
with all animations.

At this stage it have only few components, but I intend to add them all and
compile a lib with a custom namespace. The components had to be extended to
override focus management and custom skin states..

Note: Not optimized for mobile yet, but I believe mobile apps are being
developed with starling..

Hope folks that still using flex / spark enjoy it!

Regards,
Rui